Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Questions? Comments? Post 'em Here!

If you have questions about the 8th Missouri Cavalry Regiment CSA that aren't answered here, or would like to share a family story, or post a picture, etc...this is the spot to get a hold of me to do so. As this is a blog, and not its own web address, I do not have all the functions that one might associated with the Internet. Regardless, just put your idea or need in the comment section. If you wish me to contact you, please email me at bnbharty@yahoo.com.

I hope to have this site be an aid to those seeking history - for their own general knowledge or to find out more on their family. So I look forward to seeing your requests in the comment section below. Thank you for your interests in the 8th Missouri Cavalry, CSA!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is David Froli. I'm the doctor. Please, help sick children! Simply follow the link and read the instruction: http://Medicine-For-You.blogspot.com/